Souls and Raindrops
Light raindrops fall and wrinkle the sea,
Then vanish, and die utterly.
One would not know that raindrops fell
If the round sea wrinkles did not tell.
So souls come down and wrinkle life
And vanish in the flesh sea strife.
One might not know that souls had place
Were't not for the wrinkles in life's face.
Lylo Benant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Souls and Raindrops by Lylo Benant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz