This steeple on the church
shows this endearing chapel
that stands against hate.
An accepting place
where all can come
and have a safe place to stay.
Showing an endless love.
no matter what you do,
it will be there through
the hard times
and stay there
through the good.
that shines so beautiful
and shines so elegantly,
through a lovely
street side view.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Steeple View by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram