On the crack of dawn, the sun knocks the door,
All humans must never snore.
In he afternoon the sun gives off heat,
Which scorches our feet.
The Sun always does it's work,
Without eating food like us with a fork.
When the Sun becomes shy,
It hides behind the sky.
The setting of Sun is it's duty,
Which gives the ocean it's beauty.
While the Sun is rising, the ocean becomes red,
Due to the Sun all are well - fed.
everyone becomes sad when the Sun doesn't shine,
Even the dogs whine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun by Janani Thiyagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck