Alex Daydream (26/04/1997)
Everyone seems to want their own superman
Or wonderwoman, but no-one is willing
To be the hero; the one in the spotlight
Saving the world from the villain's killings
If we're not willing to be a hero ourselves
What gives us the right to want one?
Before we ask for a super-villain or hero
We should consider which one we've become
Poet Other Poems
- A Boy Of Paper
- A Caged Bird Dreaming Of Freedom
- A Clash Of Worlds And Might Against Mind
- A Dark Life Ahead...But A Life Nonethele...
- A Little Girl and The Lies That Weren't ...
- A Million
- A Minion Of Shattered Hearts
- A Once-Blank Canvas
- A Poem For My Children
- A Price To Pay For Happiness - Sadness
- Adrenalin Seeker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.