Talking AT Me
Talking AT me and not to me.
Making an aside, snide remark.
Blowing past me fearfully.
Singeing my ear; stabbing me with words,
that only I could hear.
Never have I ever had so bad of an experience.
I am sober drinking coffee no drugs are in my system.
What she said to me was worst than any hallucination.
Color of her hair escapes me I do not know her name.
Lifetime trouble of remembering. Her game.
I try my best to utter no curse.
Who art thou woman//? ? +.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Talking AT Me by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson