Talking AT Me
Talking AT me and not to me.
Making an aside, snide remark.
Blowing past me fearfully.
Singeing my ear; stabbing me with words,
that only I could hear.
Never have I ever had so bad of an experience.
I am sober drinking coffee no drugs are in my system.
What she said to me was worst than any hallucination.
Color of her hair escapes me I do not know her name.
Lifetime trouble of remembering. Her game.
I try my best to utter no curse.
Who art thou woman//? ? +.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Talking AT Me by Charles Hice )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah