THANK YOU GOD
Thank you God for allowing me to write this thank you God for giving me life and not ever letting me perish, thank you God for giving up your only begotten son for all my sins. Thank you God for saving my soul, thank you God for letting me receive your great salvation , thank you god leading me in my Christian walk. thank you God for being my Lord and Savior and for letting me know that we when death comes that I’ll be with you in heaven and also for providing me with knowledge and wisdom and also thank you god for blessings me every day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THANK YOU GOD by sudaan carter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt
- pet cemetery, lee fones