THE BATTLE IS READY AMERICANS!
The battle is ready
The war is raging,
Yonder is burning
Yet I am not moved
No, I will not flee
This house I built with jewels,
This house I built and sanctified,
On my God given land
Rather than flee
Let the battle be fought
Let blood flow as flood
And heads roll
To the rhythm of the swords and drums.
Folks gird your armour
The battle is raging,
Yonder is burning.
Here I take my stance
Join me Americans
Lets fight together
Because the battle is ours
Together we fight,
Together we succeed.
Now is the time to fight
Let us fight the fight to fight.
influence salubi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BATTLE IS READY AMERICANS! by influence salubi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara