THE BATTLE IS READY AMERICANS!
The battle is ready
The war is raging,
Yonder is burning
Yet I am not moved
No, I will not flee
This house I built with jewels,
This house I built and sanctified,
On my God given land
Rather than flee
Let the battle be fought
Let blood flow as flood
And heads roll
To the rhythm of the swords and drums.
Folks gird your armour
The battle is raging,
Yonder is burning.
Here I take my stance
Join me Americans
Lets fight together
Because the battle is ours
Together we fight,
Together we succeed.
Now is the time to fight
Let us fight the fight to fight.
influence salubi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BATTLE IS READY AMERICANS! by influence salubi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bijay Kant Dubey
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- In HIm Alone, david kush
- Irony of the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..