Joseph D. Smith
The Evil Child Who Was Never Born
Once upon an ungodly night,
God appeared to a disturbed young child,
Who hated his mother.
He would do anything to be rid of her,
So God had a proposition;
'I will send you back in time
to the time she was born,
All you have to do is catch her alone,
And kill her...'
The little boy loved the idea,
So he listened further;
'The best way to do it
is to smother her with her pillow.
That's all there is to it! '
God sent him back to her birth,
Right when she was alone...
could barely hold back his excitement,
He jerked her pillow right from
under her and done this vile deed!
In an instant she was dead...
This evil little bastard faded from existence,
Till this day he was never born...
Joseph D. Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Evil Child Who Was Never Born by Joseph D. Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki