I am stumbling and falling,
Every step I take is wrong.
I just have to follow your calling,
But I can’t see beyond the Fog.
I’m tired and exhausted,
I’ve reached my strength’s end.
I trudge on with a feeble spirit,
But I don’t know where the road bends.
You call out my name once,
My heart beat stops.
But the fog’s so dense,
I just stumble and flop.
“Get up! ”, you urge me,
But hot tears have blurred my eyes.
Beyond the Fog I can’t see,
The path I cant surmise.
I’m cold and wet inside,
I long for your warmth.
I put on a brave front outside,
And try to subdue my wrath.
Please just come soon.
Blinded by my tears,
I can’t see the moon,
Blocked by the spectrum of fears.
I bury my head in my arms,
And shut my eyes tightly.
Then I feel something warm,
Cuddled by my side lightly.
I hug you with all my might,
I’m afraid you are just an illusion.
No, I wont let you go,
Even if you are my delusion.
“I’m right here.”, you whisper to me,
Suddenly the Fog is not so bad.
`Cause one thing that I wanted to see,
I can see it clearly.
Then we walk hand in hand,
Beyond the Fog and past.
To our wonderful dreamland,
So beautiful and vast…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fog by aishwarya sahi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma