The funny part is...
**Excuse the cussing, I guess I'm bitter when it comes to women.**
I always hear women say that they're looking for a nice guy.
That they are tired of jerk-off a*******.
The funny thing is that no they are not.
They are tired of that one jerk-off a******,
And are just searching for the next.
Now it's true cycles can be broken
But we are creatures of habit.
Nothing will change that.
Lets say one of these girls met a nice guy.
They would treat him like s***.
Walk all over him.
The funny thing is they will soon be 30
- And not married
Wondering why, oh why can't I find a good man.
It's because you're a b****.
Most guys have NO PROBLEM faking a relationship to **** a b****
The funny thing is most women won't ever tell the difference.
Because all those nice men now have wives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The funny part is... by King Happy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath