The Holly Quran
It's just a book;
Mind you taking a look;
it will prevent you from Nar's hook;
Even if you are just a mere cook.
It's words are inspirational;
To success it does call;
Read it instead of going to malls;
Preventing you from Jahanam's walls.
The book is greater: Due to the words it contains;
The reward later: Too much you gain;
A dwelling better: Next to a beautiful garden.
When you read: This book of Allah;
A letter ten good deeds: By the will of Allah;
You will have achieved: Say Alhamdulillah.
If to read: Your state should be clean;
If to follow; Your actions shouldn't be mean;
If to teach: You should be very keen.
The Final book sent to the last messenger;
Muhammad SAW not Arsen Wenger;
Read it escpecially when in anger.
A book so Holy: Revealed to our Rasul;
Put in a trolley: Are you a fool?
Use it as your ally: You will be cool.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Holly Quran by Ali Sabry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh