Ali Sabry (11/8/1988 / Iraq - Baghdad / Kurdish From Kurdistan Region Of Iraq)
The Holly Quran
It's just a book;
Mind you taking a look;
it will prevent you from Nar's hook;
Even if you are just a mere cook.
It's words are inspirational;
To success it does call;
Read it instead of going to malls;
Preventing you from Jahanam's walls.
The book is greater: Due to the words it contains;
The reward later: Too much you gain;
A dwelling better: Next to a beautiful garden.
When you read: This book of Allah;
A letter ten good deeds: By the will of Allah;
You will have achieved: Say Alhamdulillah.
If to read: Your state should be clean;
If to follow; Your actions shouldn't be mean;
If to teach: You should be very keen.
The Final book sent to the last messenger;
Muhammad SAW not Arsen Wenger;
Read it escpecially when in anger.
A book so Holy: Revealed to our Rasul;
Put in a trolley: Are you a fool?
Use it as your ally: You will be cool.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
- - - - - Hurtful Interaction- - - -
- - - - -I Do Not Only Loving You- - - -
- - - - I Do Not Only Loving You- - -
- - - - -I Would Like To Invite You To Rea...
- - - - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day & Nig...
- - - -(((It Is The Fourth Anniversary Of ...
- - - -An Orphan Saw A Flower With Golden ...
- - - Dear Visitor- -
- - - Hurtful Interaction- -
- - - I Would Like To Invite You To Read M...
- - 'My Romantic Heart Loves You' -
- - - RAIN Please Don't Stop- -
- - - 'Silent Became My Walking Shadow'- -
- - -(((I Do Not Only Loving You))) - -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.