The Holly Quran
It's just a book;
Mind you taking a look;
it will prevent you from Nar's hook;
Even if you are just a mere cook.
It's words are inspirational;
To success it does call;
Read it instead of going to malls;
Preventing you from Jahanam's walls.
The book is greater: Due to the words it contains;
The reward later: Too much you gain;
A dwelling better: Next to a beautiful garden.
When you read: This book of Allah;
A letter ten good deeds: By the will of Allah;
You will have achieved: Say Alhamdulillah.
If to read: Your state should be clean;
If to follow; Your actions shouldn't be mean;
If to teach: You should be very keen.
The Final book sent to the last messenger;
Muhammad SAW not Arsen Wenger;
Read it escpecially when in anger.
A book so Holy: Revealed to our Rasul;
Put in a trolley: Are you a fool?
Use it as your ally: You will be cool.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Holly Quran by Ali Sabry )
Did you read them?
- Hurting 2, Michael McParland
- Pen it down, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns