The Me I Believe
I am a peace keeper,
Not a war maker.
I am a lover
And not a hater,
I am for animal and human rights,
Not for abuse or death.
That's so uncalled for.
I am for an eco-friendly planet,
I'm not an earth destroyer.
I am pro-life,
I believe in God
But don't believe in a church
of wood and stone.
I believe in same-sex marriage,
But not divorce.
I believe in religious freedom
But not freedom from religion.
I believe in belief,
I believe in me,
but not in my abilities.
I believe to believe
For I am me,
A believer of all the world's things.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Me I Believe by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots