The Me I Believe
I am a peace keeper,
Not a war maker.
I am a lover
And not a hater,
I am for animal and human rights,
Not for abuse or death.
That's so uncalled for.
I am for an eco-friendly planet,
I'm not an earth destroyer.
I am pro-life,
I believe in God
But don't believe in a church
of wood and stone.
I believe in same-sex marriage,
But not divorce.
I believe in religious freedom
But not freedom from religion.
I believe in belief,
I believe in me,
but not in my abilities.
I believe to believe
For I am me,
A believer of all the world's things.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Me I Believe by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra