The Sacred Name
The Sacred name.
Such power to create the world so beautiful.
In Holy Utterance, Life sprang forth eternal.
This Creation of Beauty beyond human preponderance.
The fathomless Life eternal.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sacred Name by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra