The Sad Cafe
You sit inside the Sad Cafe,
eyes tinged crimson red.
A shattered fearful heart today,
every dream has fled.
Broken tokens, love not spoken,
marred and scarred your soul.
Pause to make life's cause reopen,
then regain control.
Cafe of torn and broken hearts,
victims of deceit.
Their healing dreams now grown apart,
wrapped inside conceit.
Confusion is their constant song,
background music sung.
The caring Sad Cafe belongs,
brightly shines it's sun.
Fear is in the tears now falling
from their drowning eyes.
Now the healer hears them calling,
through the Cafe's cries.
Mystical Cafe is reaching,
to the healing muse.
Muses share their fearsome teaching,
on the tools to use.
So thank the stars for Sad Cafes,
all around the world.
The Sad Cafes may take away,
hatred gnarled and burled.
Sara Stowell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sad Cafe by Sara Stowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mera Rasta...................., sonali kumari
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray