Darryl K. Porter
How much we the people
Pay for our all wars?
What is with we pay for wars?
How long we pay for our past wars?
The people feel that, we must have
To pay for wars.
Some people feel that we are paying
For our past wars already.
Mmmm, Might, they are right
What is that?
That is our prides and egos.
Is it fair to the families of
People who goes to wars?
HELL NO! DUH!
The wars are hurt our prides
why, the soldiers families must
to pay our dumb wars?
Guess, that is just the nature.
We are dumb human.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the war by Darryl K. Porter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal