Darryl K. Porter
How much we the people
Pay for our all wars?
What is with we pay for wars?
How long we pay for our past wars?
The people feel that, we must have
To pay for wars.
Some people feel that we are paying
For our past wars already.
Mmmm, Might, they are right
What is that?
That is our prides and egos.
Is it fair to the families of
People who goes to wars?
HELL NO! DUH!
The wars are hurt our prides
why, the soldiers families must
to pay our dumb wars?
Guess, that is just the nature.
We are dumb human.
Darryl K. Porter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the war by Darryl K. Porter )
- Loving An Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ostrich - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing is faulty, gajanan mishra
- Silent Scream, Vivek Tiwari
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)