The Way You Treat Me
Why do you treat me the way you do?
Why did you treat me like shit when you knew I loved you?
Well I just want you to know that everynight I've cried
And everynow and then I'd wish that I'd died
So when you figure out why you treat me the way you do
Maybe then I'll learn to forgive you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Way You Treat Me by Trysta Due )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay