The World's Damnation
People lie, people cry. People try, people die. In this world you have to cut your own path, Don't let others determine what your heart decides. People give, people take. People help, people kill. This world is a dangerous place, filled with hate. While your feelin' may be different, you must open your eyes. So much pain, so much hate, so much hurt, so much death. Death may be the end for some. While to others, it is only the beginnin. Love and Pain, It's all the same. Everyones loved someone in with life, but it just makes the pain worse. Love, Hate, Pain, Sorrow...This is the World's Damnation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World's Damnation by Clint Tilley )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid