themes should be universal they say.
to talk of the cruellest month.
cities, monuments, flowers.
a painting of a boy falling out of
the sky, hung in a belgian gallery
or epic sung by a blind bard.
bad poets being fortunate, no muse to be invoked.
poems sprout, wild weeds in walled garden.
broken heart tears betrayal
pain shame fear despair bewilderment.
these themes can be arranged according to size
shape and colour in the bowl of the day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Themes by soo lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones