This Is Me
Looking in the mirror
I’m satisfied with what I see.
Green eyes, medium length blonde hair, tan,
Skinny but curvy body, good weight, average height.
I see myself as an athlete
And fabulously fashionable.
(But what I wear does not wear me)
But I am not perfect like a Barbie doll.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is Me by Holly Genth )
- لقد مات رفاقي, مالك حداد
- I Like This Season, Guillermo Veloso
- أنا في الحقيقة المعلم .. وأنا التلميذ, مالك حداد
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)