(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
This Is What I Believe
I believe in a new days discovery.
I believe, in the beauty of nature.
I believe, in the kiss of the rain.
I believe that true friends are rare.
I believe in charity, without recognition.
I believe, in extending a helping hand,
to those in need.
I believe, in preserving the dignity of humanity.
I believe in the innocence of children.
I believe that one, should never let their
heart, do their thinking.
I believe, in the goodness of humanity.
I believe, that true trust, is like interest
earned, on money in a bank... it comes
with the passing of time.
I believe in wisdom.
I believe in the beauty of a starlit sky.
I believe in promises kept.
I believe that America, truly is
the land of opportunity.
I do not believe, that most dreams come true.
I do believe, that dreams can lead one
to the path, of ones inner desires.
I believe, that many listen, but do not hear.
I believe in honesty and integrity.
I believe, in a mothers love.
I believe in a fathers pain.
I believe, in placing ones family first.
I believe that many successful people,
leave in their path, countless orphans
I believe, when the sickness is sadness,
laughter is the cure.
I believe, that a good work ethic, can
serve all of us well.
I believe in good wine and good friends.
I believe, in a time each day, to give thanks.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe, if one can forgive a friend,
then surely, one can forgive family.
I believe in the power of the written word.
I still believe in hand written letters.
I believe the first cup of coffee in the
morning, is the best.
I believe...it's important to believe in
something you care about.
I believe, in sanctity of life.
I believe that each day of life, is
precious and a treasure of
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is What I Believe by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Li Ching Chao
(1084 - 1151)
- Heather Burns