This world will never wait.
Peepers of this world,
Kiss the ass of these words
Aye, for the sake of He that died on the cross
Dump wobbling after the world.
For the world is good at waiting
But he has never waited for one afore
Check out the epoch as the fore
The world is like a shadow
Guised in a behemoth silhouette
Yes, the world awaited you
You embrace him
You embrace the silhouette
Checking out the silhouette
What you will see is an empty set
For the world's exactly in a real disguise
The world awaits none
Cos he knows the time is no more prime
Put into shreds your old attire
Sign up with that white empire
For this world shall leave us all
Not all of us shall leave this world.
For it's written
By Him, not by your keen kitten.
jodekss gloatkenf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This world will never wait. by jodekss gloatkenf )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(03 April 1964)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal
- Thou Shakespeare, Abby Bilan