Through Distant Skies
An earthly lost one
is a heavenly gain,
where she will always be with you
and hold you from the pain.
Thou earthly treasure,
now lost in this storm,
Traveling past earth's waters
to heaven’s door.
Where she will be watching
though distant pains,
sending you an angel,
to take them away.
Your life will always be a gift from God,
and the one you lost
an angel flying high,
watching over you
through the distant skies.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Through Distant Skies by Chris Cariad )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus