through the storm ©
Should you find yourself at the captain's helm,
as everyone around you is jumping ship.
Do not lose your stride.
Do not miss a step.
Because I will be right beside you,
braving the storm.
As the cruel dark clouds loom just above the bow,
and the torrential rains begin to fall.
Your nerves may get the best of you,
but that is perfectly natural.
All you must do is reach out and take my hand.
I will calm those panicked thoughts
causing your mind to spin.
I will stand at your side through hurricane force winds,
and together we'll be able to keep our footing.
Life may attempt to send us to the ocean depths,
but together we will survive this hellish night
to see the sun again.
happy valentines day berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (through the storm © by raddy almebki )
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
- Broken record, Lev Brekhman
- She is Pregnant., Tajudeen Shah
- A few maxims, Lev Brekhman
- The corner that cuts you, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Frederick George Scott
(7 April 1861 – 19 January 1944)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)