through the storm ©
Should you find yourself at the captain's helm,
as everyone around you is jumping ship.
Do not lose your stride.
Do not miss a step.
Because I will be right beside you,
braving the storm.
As the cruel dark clouds loom just above the bow,
and the torrential rains begin to fall.
Your nerves may get the best of you,
but that is perfectly natural.
All you must do is reach out and take my hand.
I will calm those panicked thoughts
causing your mind to spin.
I will stand at your side through hurricane force winds,
and together we'll be able to keep our footing.
Life may attempt to send us to the ocean depths,
but together we will survive this hellish night
to see the sun again.
happy valentines day berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (through the storm © by raddy almebki )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- RAJ VIKRAM
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- It's Cognizant, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Never A Mistake~, Kamini Arichandran
- Vivaciousness, hafiz qasim
- Christmas 2014-1914, Darlene Walsh
- Without You, Gillu Rahul
- Wordly, hafiz qasim
- In Blue December Breaking Off The Icicle.., mary douglas
- December 10-11- season bonus, Mae AC.
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker