through the storm ©
Should you find yourself at the captain's helm,
as everyone around you is jumping ship.
Do not lose your stride.
Do not miss a step.
Because I will be right beside you,
braving the storm.
As the cruel dark clouds loom just above the bow,
and the torrential rains begin to fall.
Your nerves may get the best of you,
but that is perfectly natural.
All you must do is reach out and take my hand.
I will calm those panicked thoughts
causing your mind to spin.
I will stand at your side through hurricane force winds,
and together we'll be able to keep our footing.
Life may attempt to send us to the ocean depths,
but together we will survive this hellish night
to see the sun again.
happy valentines day berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (through the storm © by raddy almebki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal