To Be Freed
I am sick and tired
Of not getting what I desire
Is it really that much trouble?
Is my life to be just a pile of rubble?
Where is it all going to lead?
When there is so much that I need.
Places that I haven't seen.
I want to be freed!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be Freed by irisa salkic )
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal