Thunder in the night,
a firefly in flight.
In its purest form rare,
very seldom do they spare.
The light at end of tunnel
Shattering or very subtle
Clear as cloudless sky,
blue as ocean far and wide.
The calm before the storm,
not in any different form.
Opening our eyes,
is 99% surprise.
or uplifting levitating.
what we want to hear,
and most times is what we fear..
Dont understand they say the truth
is what will set you free,
but how will I escape
if they keep lying to me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth Is.. by Trystian AmedeeJones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul