Now you are 50 it's not that old,
I remember the times when I had a cold.
You snuggled me up nice and tight in my bed,
I thought of the good times we had in my head.
I''m so glad your there for me when I feel down,
I always feel happy when your around.
I'll love you forever you know that it's true,
No matter what happens I'll be there for you.
You're a half century old but still you look fine,
More wrinkles will come it will just take some time.
So everything that i've been trying to say,
Is a very long way to say Happy Birthday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turning 50 by Krystal Robins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal