Now you are 50 it's not that old,
I remember the times when I had a cold.
You snuggled me up nice and tight in my bed,
I thought of the good times we had in my head.
I''m so glad your there for me when I feel down,
I always feel happy when your around.
I'll love you forever you know that it's true,
No matter what happens I'll be there for you.
You're a half century old but still you look fine,
More wrinkles will come it will just take some time.
So everything that i've been trying to say,
Is a very long way to say Happy Birthday.
Krystal Robins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turning 50 by Krystal Robins )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow