Covered with fake all over,
Trying to bring happiness to you.
Looks can be deceiving,
Or even worse, a nightmare.
Coming out of nowhere,
popping in and out of the scene.
Taunt you with candy,
Ridicule you with humor.
Dressing to impress,
Yet frighten from the start.
Who am I you say?
Find me and youll see,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Faced by Shena Simmons )
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery