Two Sides of Love
One side of my heart has love
Other side of heart has no love.
Feelings of my heart love and do not love
Nothing remains in my life as darkness only prevails
I am isolated and completely lost because darkness kills all my happiness
By destroying me completely since difficulties are presented again and again to me.
My heart then turns to be dead as actually the feeling of it stops
I turn dead, really dead
Since, this vacuum really kills by increasing agony of mine
Will this fight forever continue?
I keep on thinking about life as it battles with love, just to survive
This battle keeps on continuing, again and again
Endlessly, in search of some hope
Just to survive, the two sides of love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sides of Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Ithaca, Constantine P. Cavafy
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)