Two Sides of Love
One side of my heart has love
Other side of heart has no love.
Feelings of my heart love and do not love
Nothing remains in my life as darkness only prevails
I am isolated and completely lost because darkness kills all my happiness
By destroying me completely since difficulties are presented again and again to me.
My heart then turns to be dead as actually the feeling of it stops
I turn dead, really dead
Since, this vacuum really kills by increasing agony of mine
Will this fight forever continue?
I keep on thinking about life as it battles with love, just to survive
This battle keeps on continuing, again and again
Endlessly, in search of some hope
Just to survive, the two sides of love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sides of Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)