Wars of School
everyday it's likes drums at school bang, bang, bong.
WW2 planes flying in halls.
students dominated by striking teachers.
colors of a junk drive flashes red and white as emergcy lights of the first month of war.
your eyes on the clocks as a soldier forces on a target.
waiting until the day end of ease as a young soldier wait until war end of deeds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wars of School by Vang Lor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest