(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
What If You Hate Immortality?
Lets see...we live...we die and there are many
that believe that thereafter we become immortal.
Immortality, sounds great right?
Immortality...that goes on forever. What if
you don't like the role you've been cast in?
Imagine being immortal...in a place or time you hate.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If You Hate Immortality? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- गरसे लिमारिक, Ronjoy Brahma
- The debt to the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Humble, H.M. Gautsch
- Days Are Gone, H.M. Gautsch
- Rise Above, H.M. Gautsch
- The final salutes, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine