What More Can I Say?
You know I am very happy that the one I once loved the most
Can live without me.
It is really good because I want her to be happy
If staying away from me, gives her happiness, then I am glad.
It makes me feel very sad that she is not with me anymore
However, I do not want to be selfish
Her happiness is more important.
My love story with her has ended
At least, she is happy in her new found world
Nothing is going good for me
Although, love is just not about me
Yes, sometimes I still wish that I had your love
Although, I do know that she does not really need me
She has immense love in her life
To be honest any guy can fall for her
As she is simply beautiful
What more can I say?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What More Can I Say? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis