Wheat And Tares
Do not uproot the apacolYpse tree.
The killers and the criminal animals see.
The good men and the livery.
The hunters of meat and the reapers of the wheat.
The Harvester is the fisher of the men.
Find the Bread.
THe one who died upon the tree.
The one who loves the dead.
The Jesus of the city of the Nazerene.
The Jewish King.
The GOD who is my friend.
The Wheat comes down to us from above on ^A^ngal wings.
The Spirit discerning friend from foe.
He who tears the tares away.
He who makes me whole.
My love he gives to me.
My ewe he blessed me with is she.
WHeat bread and kisses free.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wheat And Tares by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma