When We Make Love...
When We Make Love…
When we make love, I really felt his love,
Every touch of his hands, my body response
When our eyes met, I could see passion and desire.
The passion to dance the rhythm
And the desire to unite as one
The moment “making love” comes to our mind
Saying “no” never comes to mind
We just erotically smile each other,
For us both knew, the call of orgasm was there.
Making love to him is like riding a roller coaster feeling
By his up and down, I experience explosive feeling.
Reaching the top is like climbing the Mt. Everest,
The world’s highest mountain
This has lofty peak.
Every motion, there is emotion;
Every hug, there is security;
Every kiss, there is excitement;
And every sweet moans, there is satisfaction.
Making love isn’t bad,
Only people make it bad.
It’s a ritual practice for reproduction
A gift of heaven for self-multiplication
Making love is a psychological need
And I believe it isn’t just a mere need
It goes beyond our human flesh,
It goes deeper into our divine souls.
Making love isn’t just about neither lust nor pleasure
Neither sex rudeness nor greediness
It’s all about understanding the nature of a man,
By practicing the real essence of making love to men
The night before today,
My love asked me to make a poem for our first anniversary.
I am clueless and desperate,
For I do not know what poem to make
Before we went to bed,
He asked me, ” how about making love? ”
Alas! Then this poem was made out of love
And all these things happened when we make love. =)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We Make Love... by raschele tinao )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd
- Yogi in the moon, Madrason writer
- Make a wish, daniel george
- Child, Samantha Cox
- Garden Ship, Leslie Philibert
- Empty, Samantha Cox