When We Make Love...
When We Make Love…
When we make love, I really felt his love,
Every touch of his hands, my body response
When our eyes met, I could see passion and desire.
The passion to dance the rhythm
And the desire to unite as one
The moment “making love” comes to our mind
Saying “no” never comes to mind
We just erotically smile each other,
For us both knew, the call of orgasm was there.
Making love to him is like riding a roller coaster feeling
By his up and down, I experience explosive feeling.
Reaching the top is like climbing the Mt. Everest,
The world’s highest mountain
This has lofty peak.
Every motion, there is emotion;
Every hug, there is security;
Every kiss, there is excitement;
And every sweet moans, there is satisfaction.
Making love isn’t bad,
Only people make it bad.
It’s a ritual practice for reproduction
A gift of heaven for self-multiplication
Making love is a psychological need
And I believe it isn’t just a mere need
It goes beyond our human flesh,
It goes deeper into our divine souls.
Making love isn’t just about neither lust nor pleasure
Neither sex rudeness nor greediness
It’s all about understanding the nature of a man,
By practicing the real essence of making love to men
The night before today,
My love asked me to make a poem for our first anniversary.
I am clueless and desperate,
For I do not know what poem to make
Before we went to bed,
He asked me, ” how about making love? ”
Alas! Then this poem was made out of love
And all these things happened when we make love. =)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We Make Love... by raschele tinao )
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Be A Man With Humanity, gajanan mishra
- Wild Thyme Of Bearded Hogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- For Time Was Deep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Cant Have You, Tracee Olga
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)