when we met it rained
when we met it rained. a hot
and covered its tracks; so the
paper wouldn't know.
i believed, in secret, it was just a
fog, moving south
as it does, angled-playing rain.
but i could not find the right
time to tell, the
difference and then
it stopped. rather, we stopped
luck. calling it how it was,
when blinded by the mist and
the feeling you get when touching.
if that's what it was? niceties
not spoken, but
released was broken with the fog.
rain drenched silhouettes...
a guise in comment
of the mind. but being optimistic
i'll too say it rained that day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when we met it rained by Robert Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death With Mirth, Bohari Mohammad
- Today's Epic, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp