Who Am I
Who am I? But a man?
Or something greater?
Who am I? But a villain?
Right now or later?
Who am I? But a person?
Troubled by thinking?
Who am I? But a loner?
Searching and seeking?
Who am I? But a warrior?
Fighting hard in this world?
Who am I? But a lover?
Deep in love with a girl?
Who am I? But a child?
Lost deep in his pain?
Who am I? But a victim?
And God be my cane?
Who am I? But a slave?
For my faults and my shame?
Who am I? But a beast?
Which I struggle to tame?
Who am I? But a prayer?
And emotions be my key?
Who am I? But a hoper?
Hoping me God can see?
Who am I? But a wisher!
Wishing good upon me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I by Octavious Harper )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston