Who Is A Good Father?
A good father is a loving father
He rules his home from his heart
He teaches his children right from wrong
He leads by example
He is there for his family
He disciplines justly and fairly
He loves his spouse as he loves himself
He teaches the children to respect their mother
He prepares his children for adulthood
He provides what his family needs
He is forgiving
He is kind
He is strong
He can admit when he is wrong
Who is a good father?
Look around and you will see.
He is loved by his family.
Dimitri Jagodinski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is A Good Father? by Dimitri Jagodinski )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor