Why am I suicidal?
How did it all start?
Yet why hasn't anyone figured me out?
Am I covering this all to well?
My friends and family are to happy yet here I am.
It must be out of guilt, pain, maybe even for fun?
So many thoughts go through my head.
Under stress and hatred I must be going crazy.
I wonder through each cut who made it.
Crap! I now know who.
It was my enemies all along.
Due to pain and suffering I wonder when it will end.
Am I not good enough?
Laugh all you want because all of this will one day...
Infick on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
are the ones who made me write about this.There
evilness had damaged my soul.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Ashley Arroyos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peace movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Other name of flower, gajanan mishra
- I Can't Wake Up, Neela Nath
- Fine finish, hasmukh amathalal
- Indian apex, Muhammad Khalid
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell