Why am I suicidal?
How did it all start?
Yet why hasn't anyone figured me out?
Am I covering this all to well?
My friends and family are to happy yet here I am.
It must be out of guilt, pain, maybe even for fun?
So many thoughts go through my head.
Under stress and hatred I must be going crazy.
I wonder through each cut who made it.
Crap! I now know who.
It was my enemies all along.
Due to pain and suffering I wonder when it will end.
Am I not good enough?
Laugh all you want because all of this will one day...
Infick on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
are the ones who made me write about this.There
evilness had damaged my soul.
Comments about this poem (Why? by Ashley Arroyos )
- That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)