Evil Poems - Poems For Evil
Poems about evil. You can read the best evil poems. Browse through all evil poems.
1.Good and Evil XXII
And one of the elders of the city said, "Speak to us of Good and Evil."
And he answered:
Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
For what is evil but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst?
Verily when good is hungry it seeks food even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters.
You are good when you are one with yourself.
Yet when you are not one with yourself you are not evil.
For a divided house is not a den of thieves; it is only a divided house.
And a ship without rudder may wander aimlessly among perilous isles yet sink not to the bottom.
You are good when you strive to give of yourself.
Yet you are not evil when you seek gain for yourself.
For when you strive for gain you are but a root that clings to the earth and sucks at her breast.
Surely the fruit cannot say to the root, "Be like me, ripe and full and ever giving of your abundance."
For to the fruit giving is a need, as receiving is a need to the root.
You are good when you are fully awake in your speech,
Yet you are not evil when you sleep while your tongue staggers without purpose.
And even stumbling speech may strengthen a weak tongue.
You are good when you walk to your goal firmly and with bold steps.
Yet you are not evil when you go thither limping.
Even those who limp go not backward.
But you who are strong and swift, see that you do not limp before the lame, deeming it kindness.
You are good in countless ways, and you are not evil when you are not good,
You are only loitering and sluggard.
Pity that the stags cannot teach swiftness to the turtles.
In your longing for your giant self lies your goodness: and that longing is in all of you.
But in some of you that longing is a torrent rushing with might to the sea, carrying the secrets of the hillsides and the songs of the forest.
And in others it is a flat stream that loses itself in angles and bends and lingers before it reaches the shore.
But let not him who longs much say to him who longs little, "Wherefore are you slow and halting?"
For the truly good ask not the naked, "Where is your garment?" nor the houseless, "What has befallen your house?" read more »
2.Against Evil Company
Why should I join with those in Play,
In whom I've no delight,
Who curse and swear, but never pray,
Who call ill Names, and fight. read more »
We meet in an evil land
That is near to the gates of hell.
I wait for thy command
To serve, to speed or withstand. read more »
4.Sonnet XX: An Evil Spirit
An evil spirit, your beauty haunts me still,
Wherewith, alas, I have been long possest,
Which ceaseth not to tempt me to each ill,
Nor gives me once but one poor minute's rest; read more »
5.The Evil Seekers
We are born with luck
which is to say with gold in our mouth.
As new and smooth as a grape, read more »
6.He Thinks Of Those Who Have Spoken Evil Of His Beloved
HALF close your eyelids, loosen your hair,
And dream about the great and their pride;
They have spoken against you everywhere,
But weigh this song with the great and their pride; read more »
7.The Seven Evil Spirits
Raging storms, evil gods are they
Ruthless demons, who in heaven's vault were created, are they,
Workers of evil are they, read more »
8.The Evil Eye
It comes oozing
out of flowers at night,
it comes out of the rain read more »
9.The Legend Of Evil
This is the sorrowful story
Told when the twilight fails read more »
While the red-stained mouths of machine guns ring
Across the infinite expanse of day;
While red or green, before their posturing King,
The massed battalions break and melt away; read more »
11.Good And Evil
When man from Paradise was driven,
And thorns around his pathway sprung,
Sweet Mercy wandering there from heaven read more »
12.The Mask Of Evil
On my wall hangs a Japanese carving,
The mask of an evil demon, decorated with gold lacquer.
Sympathetically I observe
The swollen veins of the forehead, indicating read more »
New Evil Poems
- Do not evil, gajanan mishra
- Evil words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Evil As You Like It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Portraying evil as something good anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil And Its Making, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- AS LONG AS EVIL PERSISTS, THEN THERE IS .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEY FINALLY FELL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil Should Not Be Supported Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Am I Indifferent, gajanan mishra
- Peter Was Workin' The Gates That Night, Christopher Bacotti
- Three monkeys, ramesh rai
- Evil are people, Han Min Ohn
- All Unacounted For Good Or Evil, joseph harlacher 111
- 1.21.Fear To Do Evils, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- R.I.P WHITEY, colinb bradley
- Remixed Mozart, Moses Samandar
- God doesn't tolerate sin He just accepts.., Emmanuel Arunee Mwanza
- ONLY FIRE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The face of evil, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil eyes repeller, S.D. TIWARI
- Unconscious Of Their Evils, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Travel of Evil, Edwin Cordero
- Evil, Jonathan Whittaker
- Newtown, Connecticut, Roy Lee
- In The Garb Of Good, gajanan mishra
- The Soldiers View, Wayne Falconer
- An Inky Octopus Gripping Evil, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Evil Makes Mega Money, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- evil, Elizabeth Wheaton
- People Evil Leave A Permanent Stain, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The sphere boy asked, Miroslava Odalovic
- Don't Treat Me Evil, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Evil That Dwells Within, Connor Whyte
- A Pulitzer Prize, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Mask Of Light, Miroslava Odalovic
- when one chooses evil over good..., RIC S. BASTASA
- Good and Evil, maria sudibyo
- Poe's Theory of Man, Cory Tipton
- Running To Do Evil, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Venomous Words, Crimson Love
- Like Most People Evil, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good one's smile evil cry, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Evil On Foot, Buxton Shippy
- God Said Do Not Be Calling Evil Good, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Evil Running To Slave Desires, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Dawn (Chapter 113, Holy Koran), Asif Andalib
- Publicly You Treat Me Evil, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The evil and the good, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- THE DEATH OF GOOD, OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
- scars, Jerrell Frazier
- FORTRESS, Gordon Jerome
- Reviled Did I Live, Patti Masterman
- Drop Kick That Evil, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- evil midjet, taylor marie
- comb my hair, Jessica Hendrix
- Evil Angel, Electric Tripp
- the rise of evil, amy saunders
- The jumble thinks - 2, Maria Barbara Korynt
- Evil, I call you! !, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Evil is seen,, maxpoet beauty
- 'EVIL', Is It Poetry
- Evil, I Call You!, Mark R Slaughter
- Evil, alberta wildcat
- Am I Evil?, Rachel Brewer
- Evil, Glaxo Kline A Bluebird
- evil, Tara McHale
- Evil is YOU!, rana malas
- Evil will perish,, maxpoet beauty
- Maria Renard (Child), Justin Gildow
- Good and evil-contemplation, Tork Souad Diana
- Kill The Evil, Kranthi Pothineni
- evil, Tara Sloblock
- carpe diem