Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha Poems
- Identity Of I Identity is not what I promise others Identity...
- When Words Fail So new is this feeling Writing the message ...
- 24 Hours Passed Now Any festival like this and your phone ...
- Addicted? - A Sonnet No new notifications? No posts... ...
- Deep Impact If we perceive the world we choose to ...
- I'Ll Wait I'll wait for the day, when the man becomes a dog ...
- Supposedly How easy it is to get distracted when you're NOT ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha
Identity Of I
Identity is not what I promise others
Identity is what I do when I am alone
Identity is what I think of others
Knowing all the hatred they've shown
Identity is what every wound reminds me
Identity is what I learn and what I pass by
Identity is what I see in the mirror
After giving my best try
Identity is what I make out of my given chance
Identity is what I accept and what I deny
No one else has control over me
Life is about me, and what I identify