Abhishek Pramanik Poems
- The Moonlight’s Meaning I stand in my balcony from where I ...
- The Flute’s Melody Today I sit and brood in my ...
- The Abyss Of Past Moments One Sunday when there was no ...
- From Birth To Dust The biggest truth of our lives is this We...
- Beyond Love We all know we have one heart An organ it is but...
- An Unknown Fragrance She dwelt in my heart like an unknown ...
- An Unheard Voice Deep down in the abyss of life lies A voice...
My name is Abhishek Pramanik and I am currently a student having completed my bachelors degree in commerce from Pune University.My interest and enthusiasm in poetry has been from quite a long time ago when I was in school.I discovered this site recently and I hope this site helps me nurture the budding poet in me.Though I have not penned any anthology or any book until now I hope to do in future ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhishek Pramanik
The Moonlight’s Meaning
I stand in my balcony from where I gaze
The moon casting its abundant light,
Like God’s abundant and inevitable grace
It falls on my being and on my sight.
It’s a dark night and it’s so still
The whole world in their homes asleep,
But the moon is on its usual drill
It makes its presence feel wide and deep.
By deep I mean it illuminates our empty minds
It enables us to brood on our past,
How each time darkness appears and finds
To be dispelled by light and feel aghast.
The moon means a heavenly sign
Its light-a ray for eradicating ignorance,...