Aditi Khandelwal Poems
- A Runaway ‘Is there a problem darling? ’ ‘Just leave me ...
- Window When they brought me in on a wheelchair All I saw was...
- Sleep Peacefully Why you sleep, oh why? There are already ...
- Caged Man Let your imagination run wild Imagine a caged man!...
- A Night In The Woods As I walk on the moist grass Looking ...
- My Sun And Moon (My First Love...
- Phases Of Moon She is staring at the full moon A lonely ...
Please checkout http: //justeverydaystufff.blogspot.in/
Thankyou :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
‘Is there a problem darling? ’
‘Just leave me alone mom! ’
She banged the door on her mom’s innocent blink
This was the home she wanted to run away from.
‘Look who’s here? ’
‘Oh! The Icky-Becky-Prickly-Stool! ’
She just wanted to run away. But where?
This was her nightmare, her school.
As the night fell, she ran away with a bag
Till she reached the station, she ran like stag
500km she came away from home
Now she really was alone.
She shared a house with an old woman
As a paying guest and got a job as packaging worker
Everyday she went to ...