Adnan Khan Poems
- Journey To The Mysterious Isla... The picnic journey now ...
- Games At Twilight Games at Twilight The children were ...
- A Rainy Day I have saved money for rainy day, So that is ...
- The World War 5 In summer vacations We had a cake with equal...
- The School Of Innocence The School of Innocence There was a ...
- My Childhood Nature In the garden I was sleeping under the ...
- A School In a class there was keyboard Beside a blackboard, ...
Mohammed Adnan Khan was a very successful person. He wrote his poems at the age of 11. He was a intelligent and a brave person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adnan Khan
Journey To The Mysterious Island
The picnic journey now starts
My friends are very jealous and smart,
As sly as a fox
As strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare
As Witch'es hair,
As free as woods
But it is very good,
As quiet as a mouse
As big as a house,
The time is six 'o clock
I ran to stop my alarm clock,
I saw a witch
Which was looking like a bitch,
The woods were seventy years ago
But the house was already sold,
I went home to tell my story
They were praising me like a glory!
By: - Adnan Khan
Class: - VII-B