Adnan Khan Poems
- The School Of Innocence The School of Innocence There was a ...
- Journey To The Mysterious Isla... The picnic journey now ...
- Games At Twilight Games at Twilight The children were ...
- A Rainy Day I have saved money for rainy day, So that is ...
- The World War 5 In summer vacations We had a cake with equal...
- My Childhood Nature In the garden I was sleeping under the ...
- A School In a class there was keyboard Beside a blackboard, ...
Mohammed Adnan Khan was a very successful person. He wrote his poems at the age of 11. He was a intelligent and a brave person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adnan Khan
The School Of Innocence
The School of Innocence
There was a big school,
With a field and a pool,
There were two building twins,
A goal and the team wins,
In the class there was a keyboard,
Beside a blackboard,
We were all eating pineapple,
The teachers were having a nice time with custard-apple,
In the lunch time the children were playing in the ground,
By mistake the ball went out of bound,
The ducks were roaming out of side,
A car came in front of them and they died,
The guards were standing on the gate,
The guards did not open the gate because the ...