Ado Bashir Poems
- The Wild Muse I am nature's companion Faithful friend of her...
- I Am A Black Man I am certainly no monster Or your regular ...
- The Option Choose peace Lest We cease.
- The Bear The Torch Bearer is gone Far beyond our horizon As...
- What We Are The Goats graze around The Slaughter ...
- Kingdom's Wind I seldom often truely see The unseen souring...
- Ramtha's Gold We soon beheld a sudden spark Yet far arc ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ado Bashir
The Wild Muse
I am nature's companion
Faithful friend of her universe
In constant and erie adoration
Of her wild poetic aberration
Before the men are all gone
I knew that I am not alone
When unblemished I cherish
The evenings they are all gone
When again I lay in ambush
For that one faintest flicker
Of the mysteriuos wild Muse
To capture, for my future use.