Adriana Guerrero Poems
- The Raver I live in a world that is random and weird, I ...
- My Path
- My Love Frustrated cuz i cant tell if its real, Mad cuz i ...
- I Am i am swept in a sea full of sorrow, fearan pain i ...
- Wat Is Love What is love love can have many meanings love ...
- Iraq I can hear the explosins in my head like if it were ...
- I Am No-One I am no one i wounder of some one i see some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adriana Guerrero
I live in a world that is random and weird,
I look in the mirror and see that I am feared.
I see a girl with straight black hair,
Teased pig tails in the air.
You look at my amiable bright green eyes,
Trying to figure if it’s all lies.
I’m in a game of tug-a-war,
Between my man and girl.
I’m afraid to loose,
Don’t know who to choose.
Although already in pain I manage to keep it obscured,
Underneath my beads from my elbow down, my scars are being observed.
I’m a girl with snake bites, pierced tongue and dimples,
With a tattoo from my neck to my ...