Adrienne Clark Strachn
Adrienne Clark Strachn Poems
- My Personality, Defined Only B... Ask me what's my sign, ...
- Sister Friend, Why Sister, Friend, Why! Sister, friend, you...
- 'No Labels For Me Please' Ask me what's my sign, I will ...
- Purple Passions Purple Desires illuminate my mind Purple ...
- You Can! You can trust me with your love you can trust me ...
- Every Now And Then Every Now and Then I need alittle ...
- Spa Day Today, I'm going to pamper myself get rid of the the...
Born in New York State. I have always been interested in the Arts. My parents had me singing in choirs, playing the violin in the High School Orchestra. My first instrument was to play the piano from the age of 8. My parents had me in various recitals. I Attended Privacy thrills me
something that has never been seen
viewed only by my submission
viewed all the time by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adrienne Clark Strachn
My Personality, Defined Only By Me
Ask me what's my sign,
I will tell you, I am more than a sign
I am a blend of personalities and people
that make up all the unique qualities that
I am like Nancy Wilson
melodramatic, story teller thru song
full bodied, proud, but not afraid to say
losing a full pounds would not hurt
Characteristics of, Maya Angelou
Poetic, resourceful, seasoned with essence
but defined by my own unique creativity,
Alittle like, Mary J Blidge, can understand
a woman's feeling of joy and ...