Agata Konopka Poems
- The Power Of Good-Bye Cruel friend Trust built on ...
- Bondage Bound by my will Sacrificed by my dream I kneel ...
- Ignorance You drove me to this To compromise myself I never...
- Behind The Face Accused of vanity I suggest accursed with ...
- Kiss The assault of the lips filled with potential electric...
- Creation Give Birth Give Command Give Strength To the ...
- Restless Restless heart Forces unseen Navigate every ...
I am a hopeless dreamer and romantic although the former is more obvious, as it is contained in many of my poems. My poems are mostly reflections of my life, the struggles of adolescence, as well as my desperate confusion as to my thoughts on Catholicism, which is a large part of Polish culture. They are all dedicated to my best friend who I will always miss and love although my life goes on. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Power Of Good-Bye
Trust built on lies
Holding on to the wound
That will never heal
Upon the betrayal of a friend.
I only have the strength
For one last word;
Good-bye to sleepless nights
Helplessness in your arms
To a lifetime of your dreams
Power of your screams
There is no strength left in me to fight
Pick your battles
Because you already lost this one
How can I be your friend?
When all that’s left is the strength to say