Ahmed Maiwada Poems
- Revelation There’s the slain throat of a soldier; There’s ...
- Stuffs That I Must Trust Super Eagles, once again, can't ...
- Empty Message In My Mailbox There's an empty message in my ...
- Since This Breeze Began To Blo...
- Sleep Is Singing In My Ears Sleep is singing in my ears; ...
- They Ask About You Since those ten ways I have trekked To ...
- He Left Me Back In Babel Today the world has ended; Hear ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ahmed Maiwada
There’s the slain throat of a soldier;
There’s the wild man with a dagger:
Malala lies in her own blood
in Taliban’s land.
There’s Kabul at our front door,
His crops of bombs in holy hands:
His Kandahar shapes up
even in Cameron’s land.
All mountains melt, like ice cubes
dealt a flaming hand.
Molehills melt like candles;
landslides they can’t handle!
The horses: red, white, black
and pale are doing this damage.
There’s a manhunt for child-mummies:
Ransom for bearded baboon’s pleasure, ...