Ajala Samuel Akindele
Ajala Samuel Akindele Poems
- Poverty Poverty; The state of lack A matter of poor. It ...
- Power The forceful means; power Cometh like a tijanting ...
- Learn To Respect Respect is honour and regards accorded to ...
- The Baptized Family A man that liveth and forget his ...
- Royal Priesthood The Catastrophe of the sodium Calleth among...
- Life Teachers The teacher of life; They are the embroidery ...
- Giant Of Africa Giant of Africa She was the giant of Africa,...
Am a passionate poet, blogger, Anti-corruption crusader, human right fighter. i believe in the freedom of all citizens and see poetry as a means of expressing my inner feelings toward life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ajala Samuel Akindele
The state of lack
A matter of poor.
It the scarcity of death
The inability to forgo
the necessity of life.
Poverty is the blessing of the god's
Poverty can make us reach our goal.
Poverty can make us think properly.
Poverty is fame
Poverty is health
Poverty is wealth.
Without poverty the nation will deprive
Poverty is the father of hunger
It gives birth to homeless.
Poverty is starvation to death.
Poverty can make us realize what life is
With poverty success walk backward
With poverty the secret of success is ...