Albert Martin Poems
- Shotting Stars She got lost Looking for shotting stars Now ...
- Woods Prayer Bering, Russian side I still think I can reach ...
- The Path Of The Hurricane Tell me you who'd stand Instead of...
- Night Train I made the woods my home When I first came ...
- Happy Conselor Smell the morning dew It’s so simple, you can...
- Solitude In The Prairie. The B...
- Taken Land O I just love The ground that I tread I just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albert Martin
She got lost
Looking for shotting stars
Now I know
I don't own her no more
Now I walk
Neath them late lonesome skies
I don't know
If I'm looking for someone
Such is my confusion
Almost a disease
The end of the road
Just an illusion
It does point to south
And never never never cease
If she knows about her bound
And if it's that which she looks for
Someday able to be found
Ah the crow came in the evening
It began to cry so loud
'Just forget her. Let her be.
Let the road it take her down'.