Albert Timper Poems
- Modeling Roll modeling is key for some, Declaring we are ...
- Silver Maple Buds Silver Maple buds are dark, Reddish, ...
- The Ladder An old deer stand ladder haunts the forest, ...
- Sliver Maples Icicles Silver maple icicles are forming a new,...
- Berated You told me your story, It needs to be sown, She ...
- Travelers Invisible travelers are rushing by, ...
- The Dance There is a dance growing on the forest floor, A...
I am a former middle and elementary school teacher. I live in Wisconsin, U.S.A.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albert Timper
Silver Maple Buds
Silver Maple buds are dark,
Reddish, trimmed in white,
With varied shape and size,
Clusters anchored tight,
Positioned on the end,
Petite, ash gray, ringed stems
Attached to slender branches,
Hanging over winter gems,
With seasonal warming,
A yearly cycle,